Six benefits of Smtp.NET
can be installed in the GAC (Global Assembly Cache) for
easy access by all of your developers. There is no need for each
of your developers to download and install Smtp.NET in their web
application or on their workstations.
- Smtp.NET is feature rich and
offers functionality that the System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail class
cannot. For example, Smtp.NET offers user authentication,
mail merge, mail server redundancy, use of remote mail servers,
- Smtp.NET is 100% managed code with
zero reliance on CDONTS. If you are using
System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail, then you are tapping into unmanaged
code. Unmanaged code is prone to error and problems.
- Smtp.NET is fully documented and
includes examples in C# and VB.NET, helping you get
started right away.
- Smtp.NET is fully
supported . We stand behind our products and
we have answers to the tough questions. If you have a question
about Smtp.NET or any of our products, we are here to help.
- Smtp.NET works with Microsoft's
Visual Studio.NET and
- Email Message Queuing
- Progress Event Messages
- Advanced Logging features
- Mix Plain and HTML message bodies
- HTML Email with embedded images
- Mail Merge
- Specify Remote SMTP servers
- Specify Redundant Failover SMTP Servers
- Specify connection retry count
- Multiple Attachments
- Multiple Recipients
- Generates Good/Bad Email DataSet
- And more to come.